YOU are my hero today!
Look what he is doing! Can he fix it? YES he can!
Now, I am just getting started at 6 PM - this is part of the laundry to do. I never thought I would be happy to do laundry.
YOU are my hero today!
Look what he is doing! Can he fix it? YES he can!
Now, I am just getting started at 6 PM - this is part of the laundry to do. I never thought I would be happy to do laundry.
2 comments:
Love our times together. All of our families all blended together. Love each and every person.
Ah, that Russ. What is he fixing anyway?
This is a great blog! Cute pictures too. I remember you saying something about it but I didn't realize you'd been doing it for awhile. Dea is interested in reading it too but she didn't have the link until now.
Post a Comment