I have been complaining A LOT to Russ about how unorganized I feel our house is. It is just so hard with old homes - there is NO storage, so things get put here and there and piles seem to creep up on the table and counters. I lost some blank CDs - I knew they were somewhere in the the house. One day I spent over an hour looking for them.
Well, I have decided it is time to do something about it and tonight I started with MY closet. I wish I had a before picture, but here it is all finished. I had a bag of trash, one bag of things that go elsewhere in the house, and a bag of clothes to give to Goodwill. I don't see much laying around for the "closet monster" to get into anymore. Oh, I have even laid out my clothes to wear to work tomorrow and I found those blank CDs.



I did finish a dress for London and I'm almost finished with another quilt/blanket. This was made from leftover scraps. I need to put one more border on it and then the backing. I think I will use some chenille from an old blanket that I got at the thrift store. Inside of quilting I will just tie it. I will have to get more pictures of other dresses and shirts I have done for London. I have lots of beautiful fabric just waiting to made into summer clothes for London.

. . . oh, how can I forget my pile of clothes to mend. Most of them are pants for London. Little miss skinny minny - I have to take in the waist for her. This is not my favorite thing to do - much rather be creating something then mending it.
1 comment:
Ooh, I hope Dea doesn't see this. She'll put the kids and me to work for a week!
Post a Comment