Today is our SIX year anniversary. In some ways I would say that the time has gone quick but yet when I look back there are moments that it seemed to stand still or we wished it would of stood still. No matter what it just keeps moving us forward and that is a good thing. I am excited about what the future holds for us and all God's plans for our family.
I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband and a loving, respectful, caring marriage.
Just a few pictures from 9/13/2003
This is the same church that Russ' parents got married in.
Things have happened that we had not planned for but there has been many blessing to us over the last six years and we hope for more. Happy Anniversary - Lets see - how about 500,000 dinosaurs today!
"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned." Song of Songs 8:6 & 7



4 comments:
A very happy anniversary to one of my favorite couples. I hope you a wonderful day together. Last week was John and I's 10th anniversary. The time has seemed to have gone by very fast for us. Wishing you lots of love and happiness always!
Congrats to you both! One of the sweetest couples I know! :) (That's an impressive head of hair you have in those wedding pics, though, Russ!) :)
Love your new header, by the way! :)
hApPy aNnIvErSaRy!!!
Six years huh? Well happy anniversary!
Post a Comment