I came home from getting my hair cut this afternoon to this
. . . and this hole
we have this holly bush in our backyard and Russ has been wanting to move it to the side of the house. It is huge and Keyton and Russ dug and dug to get it out.
We (Keyton and I) did not think that it would fit into this new space
Russ said he was getting too much negative feel and needed some positive feel
after a little trimming and placing
it finally fit - it actually looks better than I thought
This is a finished picture of what Russ and Keyton did. They planted a Colorado spruce, knock out rose bush and the holly bush.

2 comments:
it looks good, i don't think i have seen it yet...will today! luv the spruce. you need to light it up at christmas :)
I thought you were going to say that you came home and relaized someone had stole your shrubs!!!
that is the claims adjuster in me!
Kerrie
Post a Comment