Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Evening

After some R&R - Kassade and Keyton came over. We have a usual Christmas dinner of Crab Legs. This year Russ went a little overboard - he bought 8 pounds! HELLO - what was he thinking - 2 pounds each. We definitely ate until we were "crabbed out" - it was all gone. London even enjoyed the crab - I don't know if this was a smart thing to introduce her to already. I can see $$$ for next year.

We moved onto opening presents. London helping Kassade with her stocking.

These were all too fun not to post

I thinking they were having too much fun with the picture taking session

Did you notice that London changed shirts? Had to wear a new one.

Trying to get a picture of her really cute boots.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pics! But you don't look near as excited about your sweater as Russ does about Pictionary Man! :)

Anonymous said...

i love your sweater...too bad it wasn't bigger it would be missing!!!

linda lou