Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sewing Partner

This is a little peak of one project I have been working on.

I really enjoying sewing and I have many projects for this summer. I usually sew while London is sleeping or at daycare because she wants to "help" mama sew.

My dinning room table is always covered with a project.

The other day while I was "trying" to sew - this is what pocket baby was doing. I can't remember how much I really got accomplished. I know I did rip out a lot because I wasn't paying attention that included taking out a zipper. Between the constant questions, playing with pins, dancing on the table, reading the pattern - it was all TOO much for me.

It is almost finished - in time for Easter

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! The dress and the sweet little sewing helper!

Lisa said...

Love the dress! Very cute!

Unknown said...

Watch those fingers!

amy d said...

well at least you can say you made it together?! :) it turned out soo cute!!!

Amy said...

Very cute dress Jen, you do awesome work!

linda lou said...

jen can you make me a easter dress? (: made to fit for today its hard to find a dress that fits naturally ): i have this menopause body ): can believe once i was so...
skinny (:

again london your so lucky (: happy easter soon