I decide it is time to show off my sewing projects when I get them done
This was a project for London's room
It is made completely out of scraps from quilts and pillows I have made for London's bed
It cost only my time
It needed to be 16 x 46 to fit, so I just started putting pieces together
I had it laying out on the table trying to figure how to put it together with all the different sizes
I looked at it as quilt blocks - one section at a time and then I squared the block when finished
Sew them all together
The picture on the right (the back) gives you an idea of the all the pieces put together
This is London's dresser
It came from my home - I have always liked it
but on top it has this wonderful spot to be covered
It is always amazing to me what you can create with a bunch of scraps

3 comments:
Beautiful Jenn~!
the fabrics looks like they all go together it is beautiful (: blessings.
lindalou
LOVE IT!!! Very cool colors. and I love the dresser. was it in the "lehman" family?
Kerrie
Post a Comment