Thank You Megan
![]() |


Kassade's expression says it all
We have so many pictures of them doing this - looking up and pointing
So we thought it would be funny to do it and not let them know
They thought they had to show us how it was really done
London had no clue what she was doing
Some fun last minute pictures
I wanted to do a jumping picture
I knew the kids would think it was cool
I thought it would be fun
Getting ready to jump
Okay, so our first one didn't go so well
We are sorta all over the place
Poor London, look at her face

getting better

we got it








4 comments:
not a bad one in the bunch, love them all!
Great Pictures!!
beautiful photos of all the family! blessings,
linda lou
Those are awesome!!!!!! I love them!
Kerrie
Post a Comment