London had two Christmas programs
The two daycare locations did one together
and then on Friday they did one for the grandpas and grandmas at the nursing home
I got to attend both of them
Getting ready - only one pinky wave allowed
It must be Santa
They sang - "It's A Wonderful World"
Absoultley adorable - they each had a part on the song
I see trees of green, red roses too
and I think to myself - what a wonderful world
Skies of blue, clouds of white,
brightness of the day and darkness of the night
the colors of the rainbow - so pretty in the sky . . . .
Oh Yeah!!!!
Just like Louie Armstrong
This song has a whole new meaning to me
It was a great program - they did so good
I must say London was quite the performer - no shyness while singing
She sang loud enough I could hear her!
They also sang - Mary had a baby, Away in the Manager, It must be Santa
then also did some little poems with motions
Thanks to her wonderful teachers that took the time to teach her such fun songs

1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment