Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's all about Love

Pets can really teach your children about how to love, to be gentle and caring
London used to yell at the cats to get off her bed
Nixon has now become part of her bedtime routine
He joins us for songs & prayer
Nixon is no longer my kitty - he is London's kitty
At least that is what she says - I have to disagree
I'm the "Cat Lady" of the house
Right?  My darling husband.

2 comments:

amy d said...

awwwwwwww.
they are both sweeties for sure!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for the encouraging comment you left the other day about Mackenna and her talking. It's always nice when other moms know how you feel and can encourage you along the way.

Also, totally unrelated to the above, I love London's polka dotted sheets! I'm getting ready to redo Mackenna's room from nursery to little girl room. Are just her sheets polka dotted or is all the bedding...and where did you get them (if you don't mind me asking)? I love polka dots and it would give me a bigger variety of colors to work with. I might have to stay up late tonight looking online for polka dotted bedding!