Blogging seems to be a chore
when I can be sewing for this one
London LOVES Olivia
I have been working on an Olivia blanket for London
I started it before Christmas and got it done last week
I decided not to have it quilted but to quilt it myself
UGH!! I now remember why I dislike "stitching in the ditch" so much
I broke several needles one afternoon, cussed at my sewing machine,
and had a melt down (emotions from being pregnant is what I blame it on)
I ditched the blanket and sew her a summer dress out of the leftover scraps
so much easier than the quilt and quick results - 2 hr dress
I thought it turned out really cute
Here is the blanket
It turned out adorable - fun and bright with the red in it
London would constantly ask me when I would be done with it

2 comments:
Soooo cute! I love seeing the projects you sew. Miss you!!!
Oh my goodness, what a doll baby she is!!
Post a Comment