Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stuff

I got these PJ's for London at the Hesston Barn Sale
She LOVES them - they were made by Vintage Girl
She makes them out of old vintage bed sheets - they are so soft
I wanted a pair but she doesn't make them in adult sizes
I guess I will hit the thrift stores to look for some old sheets
Maybe some with flowers, birds, gold/pink or green 
Or if you have any you would like to get rid of - just send them to me
I would love to have a pair of PJ's like these
This is the first picture I took with my new camera
The ones to follow are just random things I took the first couple days
Truman is 16 yrs old this month - Happy Birthday
When he dies - I am going to stuff him
That way I won't miss him so much
Miss London's new swimsuit
She didn't need it but it was too cute to pass up

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the pjs! I should have gotten some for Sophie, but I was too bummed they didn't have them in my size, either! Make some for me while you're at it, ok? :)

Your comment about Truman caught me off guard. I was expecting, "When he dies, I'll be so sad..." instead I read that you're going to stuff him. :)

London was telling us about her new mermaid suit! Too cute!

Grandma/Grandpa Lehman said...

We seen something for Truman today. The Kidron Park, for a fun raiser had a pancake breakfast. They invited area merchants to have displays of things they make or sell. One Amish man had really nice wooden boxes with liners in them with hinged lids. The outside was finished just like a piece of furniture. They were caskets for pets. Some people use them as beds for the pet and when it dies they just close the lid and lock it. Simple way to bury the pet. How many do you want? One For Truman and one for Nixon.?

Did you get the idea of stuffing Truman from our tiger story?

Shanna said...

Jenn,
Just a quick note to tell you how much i like your blog. I enjoy seeing my family, the pictures are great. Can't wait to see new pictures of that little one we are all waiting on! Love you sis!