Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good Neighbor

Amy don't hate me for posting these
They are just too cute and London had so much FUN

My neighbor, Amy texted me and said she was going to crash our Banzai Falls slide
It was after all over 100 again today
I didn't take her seriously, next thing I knew - there she was going down with London
They played and played together - sliding, dumping water etc

I wish it had been me going down, 
but I don't think that would of been a good idea just having had a baby and all
Amy d . . . . always the favorite in the neighborhood

3 comments:

tonya said...

a favorite of me too! looks like a great time and great way to stay cool. i have some great tubing pics of her coming soon...

Amy said...

She came over to our house later and asked my kids to dump buckets of water on her. They were pretty unsure about it at first, but then had lots of fun! She's totally the favorite neighbor. :)

We planned to bring the kids down and then got busy doing things and totally forgot! Next time. Thanks for the invite, though! :)

I still need to get down for some baby snuggling, too!

amy d said...

haha...oh my! :)
..but i did have fun!