Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hair

- her hair -
may not have a lot of it
it may not be long
still has not had a "first" hair cut

but gosh darn - she has the cutest, wildest curls
and I couldn't love them more
love my "wild hair" girl - as London calls herself
she loves her kitty and Nixon is so patient with her

3 comments:

Grandma/Grandpa Lehman said...

Save those curls when she has her first hair cut. I still have a couple of mine that my mother saved for me. After 74 year they are just as tight as they were when she cut them.

Danielle said...

London is kinda famous at our house too for her gorgeous hair. My girls and I think she's just adorable. There's a Dillon's commercial right now for the flu shot and the little girl looks just like London. We always have to comment. She's just adorable!

Amy said...

I'll have to find a picture of myself around this age. Very similar hair. :)