Thursday, October 20, 2011

turning 4

a little girl said to me  "I will know when it's my birthday"
how so? I said
"when I wake up there will be balloons all over the house"
hmmm . . now you are putting the pressure on mom

the house is decorated  - so I guess
someone is turning 4 today
what does that mean?
 what joy you have brought into our lives
I hope you know how much we 
love you
cherish you
and are blessed having you as our daughter
my darling curly wild hair girl
 silly
 adorable
 oh this is the "london" look
how many times a day do I get that look from you
FOUR
already - too soon
what new experiences will you have this year
what things will you bring to our lives this year

Happy Birthday
to my Pocket Baby

Love you always
mom and dad

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy birthday London! She is so adorable & beautiful & fun & silly.

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Miss London! We miss you!

Amy said...

Love, love, love that black and white picture!! So sweet! I need to get to work on my birthday girl post! :)

Shanna said...

Precious pictures of your two girls in the last two posts on your blog. Just love those girls to bits! Can't believe how the time is flying!

lindalou said...

happy birthday london now where is that birthday cake at??? :)