The other week I left Russ with the girls
Spending some time with some friends at "Fixin' CHICKS"
We get together every so often and make several meals to freeze
It is great to have 6-8 meals in the freezer ready to go
I get home and London had just gone to bed
When I check on her - she tells me her finger hurts
(mind you her room is fairly dark with some snowflakes lights on)
All I see is a purple looking finger - panic sets in - what happened
her finger is going to fall off
we need to go to the ER and check out what type of bite this might be
I get her into the bathroom and realize - magic marker!!
When I questioned her more - she said she put medicine on it
the medicine was magic marker
REALLY! what was she THINKING?
after I calm down and realize her finger is not going to fall off
we wash most of it off and she is once again banned from markers

1 comment:
Looks a lot like a bloody mess to me!
Post a Comment