Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Good Neighbors

Our neighbors (Amy & Corey) are moving later this summer
their house is sold, so I guess it is official

We got together to celebrate summer and as a  farewell to them
The menu was fabulous
crab legs, grill corn on the cob with feta cheese, fresh fruit and more . . 
 Amy is holding the crab - funny since she doesn't like seafood
 when I went to take a picture of the kids outside
their conversation was about blue cheese - what??
 while the adults were inside enjoying the coolness
the kids took no notice that it was 100+ outside
 it got pretty crazy out there at times
It really was a great evening together
we will miss having Amy, Corey & kids just down the street
but now I have a reason to go to Abilene - never been there

I think we should do this every Sunday night until they move
Mary, are you up to hosting each week?

3 comments:

Amy said...

We will miss you guys so much! Yes, please... come visit me! :)

Danielle said...

We may need to rent a bus for each trip to Abilene - there's going to be a lot of us going to visit!

Mary Ellen Hodge said...

Hmmmm....Let me think about it. Sure, why not? I'm always looking for a good excuse to have friends over. The times we've hung out have been highlights for me. There are so many stories to tell about Harrison street. We should write a book!