One of the "joys" I have as a stepparent is dealing with the children's biological mother. I am most fortunate because most of the time I don't have any dealings with her. That is - unless one of my stepchildren asks me my thought/opinion on a family matter and if I reply with any mention or inkling of their mother - it gets "reported" back to her in some sort of form. The following day I will then proceed to get a whinny/poor me/you are so mean to me or nasty little email from her trying to tell me what I can and can't do. I have and will continue to stand my ground and not let her tell me what is right or wrong with my thoughts or my opinion on issues.
This has gone on for 6+ years, so I have learned to take it with a grain of salt and be the adult in the situation.
Today I received two emails from her and the second one stated "you are unbelievable" those were her exact words! Wow I am an unbelievable person! I felt the same way - I doubled check with my coworkers and husband and they also felt the same way. Did something in her heart towards me change?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't think she meant it as a compliment.

4 comments:
Yes you are unbelievable. You have put up with her with great grace. I admire that in you. Be strong. As family, I love you. Keep being unbelievable you!
You mean she didn't mean it as a compliment? What?! :)
I think you're unbelievable! (in a good way!)
Praying for your family situation, but do you think a public blog is the place to dish about the mother of kids you love? Praying especially for your heart, it must be a really tough situation, hope you all can work it out.
HAHA, sadly I think your a freak! why would you even put that on here when your the one complaining to everyone now? weido
Post a Comment