Wednesday, February 25, 2009

--------- 75 --------

75 degrees today! Yes, it feels like spring is coming. I decided that since Russ is out of town this week that London and I needed to go on a picnic. When I picked her up from daycare they were playing outside. I also learned that they had lunch outside and their afternoon snack. What fun they always have at daycare.

Such a little helper, getting the food ready.

I was surprised how well she did sitting down and eating - well, it only lasted maybe 3 minutes at the most then she was up and around but kept coming back to her plate for more.

We had a great time being outside and enjoying the sunshine. I took her over to the playground. She seemed a little overwhelmed with all the other kids and all the different playground equipment. The sun was setting so it was time to go. No sure what happen with the lightening with this picture.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you two got to enjoy it! Dea, Jeff and I helped Dad tear down a barn. It was actually pretty fun!

JMiller said...

You wanted some of our snow at one time. I want your 75 degress. I'm ready for spring!!

Casey said...

Cute cute cute, can't believe how fast she's growing! She'll be an adorable flower girl...can't wait! By the way, will you email me so I can have your email address to talk with ya about the wedding details and Londons dress?

Casey said...

woops!! Would help if I left my email huh? cheyenne2213@yahoo.com