Friday, February 6, 2009
Viva Las Vegas
Vegas here we come . . . . thanks to some good friends, they have graciously invited us (we are going kicking and screaming ha ha) to with them to Vegas this weekend. I am very excited and can't wait to get away. Russ and I have not had a chance to get away alone for a very long time and it will be a chance to move forward in our lives.
Just pray that we have a safe trip and that London does well being away from us for a couple days. This will be the first time for her to spend several days without us. She is staying with an aunt and some friends. I know she will have fun packed days with them and just pray that she sleeps well at night. She seems to have trouble adjusting to different places at night.
Hope you all have a great weekend also, and I am sure there will be many great pictures from the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tell Russ that Don Rickles is playing Vegas next month! At the Orleans on West Tropicana Avenue.
hope you guys had an awesome time!
Post a Comment