Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone. We had an
absolutely beautiful day. It was up to 80 degrees. This is London's St. Patrick's shirt I made. I had bought her a green shirt and decided on Sunday that it was too boring. After some thinking, scraps and ball
fringe - I came up with this adorable shirt. It was
defiantly a hit at daycare.


While waiting for Russ to come home we played outside with the cats, practiced going up and down the porch stairs and talked with some neighbors.

These are some stacking cups that my cousin, Jill gave us. She said that they were one of Ryan's favorite toys and they are becoming one of London's favorites also.


2 comments:
Glad she likes them. Ryan still likes to play with his in the bathtub. I'm not sure if Kyle will get a chance to play with them soon or not.
London's shirt was absolutely adorable!! You have a great talent Jenn, and very creative too!
Post a Comment