Friday, June 19, 2009
Hot Summer Night
whew - it is another hot summer night - it is 9:17 PM and probably still 85 degrees
I knew we were in trouble this morning when at 7:30 this morning it was already 77 degrees out
Things we did this week:
-finally broke down and turned on the air the last couple days
-London and I went to Wendy's and had a frosty then took a walk by the river
-stopped by and visited with the neighbors
-babysitting one neighbors house while they are gone to PA
-offered to another neighbor to take care of her swimming pool while she gone :) - it sure will feel good this weekend
-had dinner with Kassade and Keyton last night
-met some friends at Bradyfair last night for an outdoor concert
-ate THREE donuts at work this morning - we were honoring Judy's birthday tomorrow
So now I am enjoying my nice quite neighborhood (now that the neighbors across the street are evicted and gone) , I am sitting on the porch drinking an ice cold marguerita {thanks megan for the recipe} and Russ just went to go get himself some ice cream.
I have a bunch of pictures to blog and hopefully will get those posted this weekend. You need to jump over to Megan's blog http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/2009/06/londonfor-fathers-day.html and see a few of our latest pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The pictures of Megan's blog are adorable. She definitely has a gift for capturing the moment.
Post a Comment