Wednesday, June 3, 2009

No Words can describe. . .

this face!

Arrrugh!

I know you are asking "is she is pain?", "what is up with her face?", "is she trying to be a pirate?" No, this is London's smile. I know between this smile and her corny laugh she won't have any boyfriends - whew!

Last night when Russ was playing with her in the tent - he would ask her to smile for the camera and this is what he got - Arrrugh, I'm a pirate.

I hope you all got a good chuckle out of this. My daughter, what will we do with her?

3 comments:

Amy said...

She's so cute and the twins can't wait until they get to come see her Friday! I don't think the "no boyfriend" thing sounds too bad at least not until our girls are 25-30, right?!?!

meg duerksen said...

nice.
don't bring russ for our next photo shoot. ha!

she is such a sweetie...even with that silly grin.

Grandma/Grandpa Lehman said...

Hey, She gets it naturally it seem her
brother, sister, and father have their mouth open on most of their pictures.