Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rose Hill School

This is cute girl is Briana and in February she and her classmates will be going to Rose Hill School in Perry, OK. They will get to experience what it was like to attend a one room school house back in 1910. Dressed in period clothing, carrying pails with their lunch in, they will experience the different exercises that children participated in. Briana told me that you better behave or else the teacher will draw a circle on the chalkboard and you will have to go up and put your nose in it. Her class has been doing activities (i.e. making quilt squares to cover their lunch pails) in class to prepare for this adventure.

I was asked to make her dress - this was a fun project to do. I do believe that Briana will be the CUTEST pioneer girl in her class. Briana - I hope you have a great time.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I must say, she is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen! Thanks, again, for making her dress!