Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kansas Sledding

Today London had her first experience sledding down a hill. She didn't enjoy it the first time down, but after the second time - the words out of her mouth were "more?"

This is our sledding hill - it's in one of the parks. If you go down the other side you have a good chance ending up in the creek. I remember that the first time you go down - you just make a bee line right up the hill - each time you get a little slower and slower. This has not changed since I am older and to boot I was carrying not only a sled but a 2 year old. Thank goodness for a light weight daughter!

Only my daughter

After and hour and half it was time to go. Time for lunch and a nap. By the way she has been sleeping for 2 1/2 hrs. I think we finally wore her out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. We need to find a good sledding hill around here.