Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas with the Lehmans

My parents came out over the New Year Holiday. London "helping" Nana with a Christmas gift.

London made these for the grandparents. This was a fun project. She enjoyed painting her hand and then decorating the trees. Since this project - she has asked almost everyday "paint my hand?"

Papa got folding chairs

London got a kitchen

A couple funny stories. Russ and I put the kitchen together a couple days before mom and dad came out. I covered it up with a blanket so she couldn't see what was under there. The next morning when Russ and London came down - London pointed to the blanket and asked "mommy hiding?" She thought I was under the blanket. We play this game quite often. Russ called me at work so she could talk with me and see that I wasn't under the blanket - that didn't convince her.

When she was playing "kitchen" with my mom - I noticed she seemed to cook everything in the microwave. Hmmm does that mean I cook too much in there? I do use my oven.

No comments: