Today we went to Exploration Place in Wichita. We haven't been there for quite while - the older 3 kids used to like going. We heard that they had a Mr Potato Head exhibit visiting and thought London might like it. At first she seemed a little overwhelmed with what to do and all the other kids around her. Once she got comfortable she seemed to enjoy the different activities.





This water/sand exhibit the kids always LOVED. They could of spent hours building dams and just playing in the water.



This was something new since we had last been there. It was a tornado tunnel. Once you went it the air would start slowly and the speed up giving up the feeling of being in a tornado. I surprised but London loved it. I don't know how many times we did it. You can see our hair flying around.



This last picture of London or me - we are showing our "Farah Fawcett" hairstyle look. Then I got my hair cut tonight - it sits at the top of my shoulders - haven't had my hair cut this short for a long time. I will try to post a picture tomorrow.

3 comments:
I meant to say something about your haircut this morning! It really looks great! It was good to talk to you guys!
love the farrah hair, i can't wait to see the short hair do...i screamed in shock when i read it!
great photos!!
lindalou
Post a Comment