Monday, April 12, 2010

Celebration of the Young Child

This week at London's daycare is "Celebration of the Young Child".  Today is appreciation day for her teachers.  I wanted to do something for them to let them know how much we appreciate them giving their time, care, teaching, and love to her on a daily basis.  I took some metal pails, sprayed painted them, then filled them with flowers - simple and pretty - bright and cheery.  I hope when they see their flowers each day they remember that they are appreciated each day.

Some of the other special activities palnned for the week:
Monday - teacher appreciation - I also got some book and puzzles for the classroom
Tuesday - the PreK class took thank you gifts to those (retailors etc) who supported the daycare this past year.
Wednesday - puppet show
Thursday - muffin breakfast for parents and their children
Friday - pizza picnic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love those baby pigtails!