Yes, I watch Tori and Dean. This is my third season.
When she was on 90201 - I was NOT a fan of hers. I couldn't stand her.
But since watching their show - I hate to say it - I like her.
They make us me laugh. There has been times we I have been watching and the things they say or interact with each other - I have actually experienced with Russ.
How Strange!
My comment is "that is so us".
Don't worry, there is a lot of them that is NOT us.
I know it is corny to watch but I like it.
Hey blogspot friends - what is up with the new editor? How do you load up pictures from your own computer? It isn't giving me that option anymore - just gives me my blog/web albums/URL. Anyone else having the same problem?
15 minutes after I originally posted this - never mind gals - I finally figured it out. Gosh someone needs to teach a blog class. I also set up a facebook page but can't figure that out either. Yes, I am blonde. No really my hair did get some sunshine added in it on Saturday.
15 minutes after I originally posted this - never mind gals - I finally figured it out. Gosh someone needs to teach a blog class. I also set up a facebook page but can't figure that out either. Yes, I am blonde. No really my hair did get some sunshine added in it on Saturday.


2 comments:
I load directly from picasa. It only lets me load 4 pictures per post which I don't like, but it's fast.
i load from picasa, but it lets me load as many as i want. and yes! you need to get on facebook!
Post a Comment