Look who came to our house! Gretchen is a neighbor and we had the privileged of watching her for a couple hours while her sister had a ballet recital. She was so good and such fun. She has such a cute smile (which I never captured) but you can see it here.
London was so excited that baby Gretchen was coming to visit. London had a lot of love to give her.
London was so good, she wasn't jealous, she shared me with her, when we went walking she held onto the stroller and talked with Gretchen the entire time.
Every baby we see now is "baby Gretchen", we walk by her house "is baby Gretchen coming over", in the car " Where is baby Gretchen, she with her mommy?"
Two very special girls - they even get to share a birthday

1 comment:
I love seeing London love on her! (and I forgot they share a birthday!) Thanks again for watching her!!
Post a Comment