We have had lots and lots of rain this past week. I am ready for some sunshine
Prefect time to try these out
Aren't these the cutest rain boots - I wish I had a pair like this
This was a Christmas present from Uncle John & Aunt Shanna
So perfect for a little girl that loves to play in water
It was funny watching her walk in the them
Sorta like walking in snow boots
Then she got the hang of it - realizing what happens when you JUMP in puddles
When it was time to go in - we had tears - she wanted to stay outside and play
I can understand this because when we were little and there was a hard rain, our backyard got this "river" through it. All the water from the woods would go across our yard and down into the culvert. We always had so much fun playing it.

2 comments:
these boots are made for walkin" and that's just what she's do..........!! (: cute london get your good out of them while they fit (: blessings,
amy d's mom
I am so glad they fit, and more glad that she is jumping and having fun. Love you guys.
Post a Comment