London's Easter dress
This year I asked what type of dress she wanted
"I want a twirly dress"
Aren't those curls the cutest thing you every saw!
As put by London - "I am bewtful mom!"
Very much a "twirly" dress
It was fun making it - much more simpler than last year's dress
This one is my favorite
Finally got a natural smile
Her Easter Basket
She has been asking for this giraffe for about 7/8 months
Every time we go to the zoo, she has to check and see if it is still there
Uncle John and Aunt Shanna got her a pillow pet
(one more thing checked off her "I want" list)
Hunting eggs one last time
It was a great Easter weekend
Very busy, worth all the work and a lot of fun
Enjoyed our time with family

2 comments:
love her cutie smiles, but the one with the sunglasses is priceless! love those curls!!!! your not going to know what to do if that new baby comes out with straight hair! let's pray that doesn't happen! lol! :)
Yes, those are the cutest curls I have ever seen!
gloria
Post a Comment