Friday, November 20, 2009

Creative Time

I have been busy busy sewing this past week. No time to clean, post on the blog, read blogs, or feed my family. My first project is with Julie, she is doing a sew along and we are making scarfs. My neighbors Tina and Amy D are have also joined along. I finally decided on my 9 fat quarters I wanted to use. This is probably the most difficult part for me other than my ADD (Julie you aren't the only one who gets comfortable and then your mind wanders and oops - you cut it wrong). But I stayed focused this day.

They are cut and I have already sewn the first side together.

Below are several projects I am working on - I will post as I complete them. I have a lot to get done and with Thanksgiving next week and then heading to Memphis for Russ' half marathon run for St. Jude - ohh we will see what I can accomplish on time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Christmas fabric is AMAZING! I love it!