Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have a lot to be thankful this year even though there has been difficult times. We want to thank especially our families who have continued to give us a lot of love and support.

Don't you just want to kiss that little face!

We went to Russ' mother's house for Thanksgiving in Garnett, KS. All the kids, grandkids and friends were there. We had a good time and great food as always. After it was all over I realized I took six pictures! How could that of happened.

This is how our Black Friday started out - watching the movie UP in bed. We stayed with Uncle Jay and Aunt Barb. Wednesday night we visited with them after spending some time with Sherrie. After London was put to bed and they finished preparing some Thanksgiving food, we snuck out to the hot tub. It felt so good. When we got back in house - I looked at the kitchen stove clock - I asked Barb if it was correct - 1:30 AM! Where did the time go. Thanks for letting us stay at your home. We had a great time.

I do have one video to show everyone. It seemed to be the highlight of the day. As soon as I get it from my FAVORITE brother-in-law, I will get it posted.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love those first two pictures! I don't think I've ever seen London smile so big!

Amy said...

Love those first two pictures! I don't think I've ever seen London smile so big!

p.s. Corey will take your pumpkins.