Thursday, November 12, 2009

Leaf Raking?? or Taking Breaks??

I don't know if there was more leaf raking or breaks this day.

We have plenty of leaves at our house. The other week Russ, Keyton and London raked them up. I wished I would have taken a picture of the bags lined up. I think they had 13 bags full and to think that two trees still haven't lost their leaves. In Newton you can't put them in your trash and since the street cleaner NEVER comes by our house - it doesn't work to put them in the street.

Ours were hauled off to a pumpkin patch for mulch. I can't wait till next fall to see what kind of beautiful pumpkins our leaves helped to nourish.

London helping Keyton smashed down the leaves.

The kids taking a break - hmm this seemed to be the scene every time I went out to check on them. You are probably wondering why I wasn't out there? I had laundry and other housework to do.

No comments: