Our weekend was packed with 4th of July activities
Saturday morning we got up and went to the Chisholm Trail parade
with some help from Jackie Quiring and Jackie Wedel
she learned how to be aggressive and get the parade candy
then it rained all afternoon
John and Shanna came over for dinner
I must say - it was a very fine dinner - steak, crab legs, salad, potatoes and apple pie
Don't ask what these two are doing - DORKS
who loves each other more?
the rain stopped for a little bit so we shot off a few fireworks
waiting for snakes
London learning to do sparklers
I remember that we took sparklers and would throw them into the air
probably wasn't very safe - but they did look cool
No mosquitoes around here tonight
I love those fountains
Thanks John & Shanna for coming over
It was a great time together!
Watch out for the little one with sparklers




No comments:
Post a Comment