Happy Birthday to Aunt Shanna
Tonight we went to Shanna's for a birthday dinner
I am really sorry I didn't get a picture of ALL the FOOD
We had Crab Legs, Shrimp, baked potatoes, pasta salad, a fancy fresh tomato dish and more. We were all stuffed. It was all Good Good Eatin'. Part way through dinner - when my daughter kept saying "more crab mommy" I had a thought - what kind of expensive taste are we developing in our 2 yr old? Crab at 2 yrs! She was pretty grabby and trying to take our "big" pieces.
London and I made a present for Aunt Shanna - being the sweet Aunt - London got to help open the gift.
We also made a tea towel with foot prints on it
London did serenade Shanna through out the entire dinner and afterwards with
Happy Birthday to You
I think London enjoy the frosting more than the cake
Hmmmm - she seems to be taking after her brother Konley & his love for sweets
Hope you had a great birthday - we had a great time

1 comment:
Always a great time with your family! Love you all so much. Thanks for the lovely tea towels and the very nice card dear sister in law.
Post a Comment