Sunday we woke up and yes, it was raining again
I did a brunch
Later in the afternoon we went to John and Liz's house for a BBQ
they invited us out early to swim - to hang out an relax
very disappointing with the rain taking this opportunity away from us
The rain did quit once we got there
London decided to get into the pool - even though her swimsuit was at home
this is Morgan - another little girl - they had fun splashing around together
John & Liz have a beautiful home - the deck is awesome and now the backyard is finished
with a pool and this beautiful landscaping
Liz wanted to make sure that something was always blooming, flowers to cut & green in the winter
I always enjoy spending time in their backyard
heck I could take just the deck/pool/yard and be very content
I have this beautiful landscaping - what a photo opportunity
Yes, this is what I got
Really - Pocket Baby would it be that hard to give me a smile with your eyes open?
John & Lizzy (as London calls her) - thank you so much having us over
We had a great time and always appreciate coming over
Liz is probably one of the best hostess I know - always goes above and beyond
That was the end of our fun weekend
Monday - work day at home

No comments:
Post a Comment