Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hats off to Nana

London received a package today in the mail
She was so excited to get some mail
Something from Nana
Hmmm what could it be??
Some of her responses - shirt, kitty, baby, chapstick
let open it and see
(excuse the nap time hair)

hats - lot of hats
I had asked my mom if she could crochet a hat for London
these are the type she likes to wear for winter

Check them out - they are so cute!
(my model wasn't cooperating too well)
This is my favorite
I saw one similar to this at Target and showed mom a picture
I like the crocheted flowers 
This one cracks me up!
She is sooo cute! 
Thanks mom for all the wonderful hats
They will be enjoyed greatly this winter

2 comments:

JMiller said...

London is going to be stylin' this winter.

Unknown said...

Hats off to Nana. They are all so cute and London will enjoy them I am sure.