Today on Oprah - she had some teen idols
Jackie Jackson
Shaun Cassidy
Back Street Boys
Peter Frampton
Fun to hear them perform again
It got me to thinking about my teen idols - that I just LOVED
Here is a few of them - my favorites
I have to admit when Shaun Cassidy came on stage
it made feel like a 12 yr old girl again
excitement - ohh it is Shawn Cassidy
I can't believe my mom let me have that picture of Billy Hufsey - just wearing a towel nothing else
I absolutely adored Andy Gibb
I remember mom getting me up early (7:00 or 7:30 - I think) in the morning,
before school to watch him on Good Morning America
It was his "Shadow Dancing" album that was the first album I bought
I still have it
I now listen to it on CD
My poor husband - I make him listen to it also
I will leave you this little tribute to him on video
"Love is Thicker than Water"
So - who were some of your teen idols?



No comments:
Post a Comment