Sunday, November 21, 2010

Seeing Santa

The last two years we have gone to Bradley Fair to see the tree lighting and Santa
I had been talking with London this week about seeing Santa
She talks about him, wanted to see him & wondered where his mommy was
I asked her on Thursday if she would sit in his lap so I could take a picture
"NO"
Can you stand by him so I can take a picture of you & Santa
"NO"
"Mommy, I shake his hand"
The final decision - okay I can deal with that

Saturday came, Russ was out of town, girls night out
Leaving Newton - she kept asking where he was
Park City - changed to mommy I don't want to see Santa
Wichita - Mommy, I don't like Santa, he's not my friend
I thought maybe she would change her mind once we got there and saw other kids
It was beautiful evening to be out 
London 2008 (1 yr old)
London 2009
She was okay until I set her on his lap 
2010
Yep, you guessed it - she didn't want anything to do with
She wouldn't even look at Santa 
But we saw this guy - he's a clown - usually she is scared of people dressed up
She walked right up to Ronald and asked for a sticker
No problems - should of taken of picture with Ronald
I guess Santa should of been handing out stickers

No comments: